JoSAA Registration Dates 2018~Online! करें josaa.nic.in B.Tech Choice Filling
Joint Seat Allotment Authority set up by Ministry of Human Resource and Development to manage and regulate joint seat allocation for admission to 97 institutes for session 2018-19. JoSAA Registration Form 2018
Therefore all aspirants inform that stay online to apply online for choice filling college wise and round wise seat allotment will start soon.
Institutes – 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs, 20 others Government Funded Technical Institutes
Important instructions regarding JoSAA Registration 2018-19. Joint Seat Allocation Authority will start registration process and choice filling as soon. All candidates inform that stay online to get JoSAA 2018 Choice Filling as well JoSAA 2018 Registration Process
All candidates who sit in JEE Main exam, eligible to register for seat allocation in NIT+system except IITs. Candidates who declare qualification in JEE Advance eligible to register for seat allocation in all institutes
JoSAA Registration 2018 Online
Candidate must read instructions regarding JoSAA Registration Process 2018 as well as JoSAA Choice Filling 2018
- JoSAA Filling-in of Choice – Candidates may fill in their choice of institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference. All aspirants strongly urged to fill-in choice as many choices as possible.
- Locking of choices – Aspirants must lock their choices. For candidates who do Not lock their choice last saved will be locked (automatically)
- Number of Rounds of Seat Allocation – JoSAA will conducted 7 rounds.
- Seat Acceptance – Candidates alloted seat must pay seat acceptance fee through e-challan/SBI Net banking.
- Participation in subsequent rounds – A candidates required to fill option for freeze, slide or float the choice of academic program.
- Dual Reporting – If in subsequent round a candidate allotment from NIT + system change to an IIT. Aspirants must report once again ar IIT reporting system. Similarly if a candidate allotment from IIT to NIT + System, Aspirants must report once again at any NIT +reporting centre (Failure to do so will result in confiscation of seats allocated in both NIT+System and IIT.
- Withdraw Option – Aspirant who already accepted a seat can withdraw the seat by reporting at a reporting center upto 6th round of seat allocation.
JoSAA Choice Filling 2018 Procedure
JoSAA Online Registration 2018
संयुक्त सीट आवंटन प्राधिकरण जल्द ही पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया और पसंद भरना शुरू कर देगा। सभी उम्मीदवार सूचित करते हैं कि जोसाए 2018 चॉइस भरने के साथ-साथ जोएसएए 2018 पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया प्राप्त करने के लिए ऑनलाइन रहें.
|JoSAA||Joint Seat Allocation Authority|
|Registration||JOSAA Registration Online|
|Get Here||JOSAA Choice Filling Date|
|Institutes||IITs, NITs, IEST, IIITs, Other GFTIs|
|Check||JoSAA Seat Choice Filling 2018|
|Date||Schedule will start soon|
Important Instructions –
- Registration & Filling-in choice – Aspirants who do not register and Fill in Choice within given time period will not able to seek admission for 2018-19 academic year.
- Dual Reporting – Two time reporting required in case of seat allotment changes from NIT+System to IIT and Vice Versa.
- No Modification of locked choices – once locked, choices cannot modified.
- For more information and updates all candidates required to visit official portal i.e josaa.nic.in and must read Business Rule.
Also get JoSAA Registration Procedure as well as JoSAA Registration Fee Details.
Dear aspirants information that get JoSAA Registration Form 2018. It will update soon.
JoSAA Registration Date 2018 Fee Detail
Therefore all aspirants inform that stay online to get JoSAA Online Registration 2018 Round wise 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round, 4th Round, 5th Round, 6th Round and 7th Round. So all candidates inform that apply online for Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2018. Official portal will provide complete information and instructions regarding registration. Just follow key instructions and open link provided below. Fill details and apply online.
Firstly click on link to open JoSAA official page
After that JoSAA (josaa.nic.in) page will open
Then click on registration link & fill all asked details
After that complete form submit and get registration number
Submit. For all kind of details refer official webportal & read business rule
it will start very soon
Link – SSC CHSL Results 2018
Link – JoSAA Online Registration 2018 – Apply Here